[Caffeine] Espresso Equipment (also: Anyone on this list?)

kuza55 kuza55 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 19:07:17 UTC 2013

Hey,

I'm guessing this list is new, but hopefully someone else is subscribed!

Anyway, I got myself an espresso machine and grinder a few weeks ago, so
I'm still figuring out what I need to be doing/how my equipment works.

To that end, I was wondering if anyone has a bottomless portafilter and/or
a portafilter with a pressure gauge that I could borrow for a few days or a
week?

Or if anyone on this list is also working on home espresso and is
interested in pitching in to buy the gear together then I'm down for that
as well. I mostly just wanted to avoid paying full price on a bunch for
gear that won't see frequent use.

 - Alex