[Caffeine] coffee roasting workshop, tomorrow!

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Wed Oct 9 20:46:56 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

We're doing another roasting workshop, tomorrow 10-10-2013 at 7pm!
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Coffee_Roasting_101

I think we have everything we need: an air-roaster, some green and
roasted beans, two french presses for samples, but if you have a PID
controlled coffee roaster (I'm working on one!), DIY espresso machine,
all-in-one coffee robot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRkS6OrKe8) or
other unusual means to deliver caffeinated bliss please feel welcome to
bring it and share.

Also, if you want to just come and talk in general about coffee stuff
with an audience or specifically how we can improve options at
Noisebridge that'd be cool too :) All the best!

Cheers, dana