[Chunky_bacon] Ruby Class Tomorrow

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:56:50 UTC 2010

Alright, last class of the year folks.  We'll continue pushing ahead with
the Koans.  For those of you finished with that you can take your pick of
resources.  An easy next step will be to take on the material from Test
First Teaching, which you can download from my github page below.  This will
ease you more into actual programming instead of simply filling in the
blanks.  For those of you who want to start on a project of your own, I
recommend you join the mailing list, also linked below, where we can hold a
discussion about what to start and how.  I'll be getting a wiki page up
shortly with links to additional learning resources.

Ruby Class
Tuesday, 7pm - 9pm
Noisebridge
Church Classroom

As always, beginners welcome.  We'll get you started where you can work at
your own pace.

-Fletch

Test First Teaching:  https://github.com/mockdeep/learn_ruby  (Click the
Downloads button on the upper-right)