[Chunky_bacon] Hi NB folks....Ruby class today ?

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 01:03:44 UTC 2010

Hi NB folks

1.I am ashish...recently moved to the bay area, and a friend Tino on
comp.lang.python told me about NB, when i was asking the list about hack
spaces, meetups in SF.

I am passionate about tech in general, & in particular, linux, computer
networks, os, systems, embedded, wireless, hci & lots of other stuff.

2.I read through the NB wiki & was thinking of attending the Ruby class,
which happens every tuesday, at 7-9pm.

I was going through the class list[
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/chunky_bacon/2010-December/date.html#10]
& saw a post by Rob Fletcher, which said that last tuesday, 14th was the
last class of the year.
I just wanted to double check, is the class on for today/no, especially
since i have a long commute from the east bay & dont have a car.

3. Also, what else will be going on, today, apart from the membership
meeting ?
Specifically, will Hack-mobile be happening ?

4. Also, just out of curiosity, does Mitch [*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Altman*], hang at NB often ?
I would love to get some advice & maybe learn a thing /2.

Looking a fwd to meeting fellow enthusiasts,

Thanks a ton

cheers
ashish