[Chunky_bacon] Ruby Class

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:40:22 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

If you're looking for more ruby stuff to do I've just begin Ruby Warrior

https://github.com/ryanb/ruby-warrior

This is really fun. You are a character in a game, using your mad Ruby
skills to fight evil slime monsters. How great is that ??!?! Each level is
more challenging and it's a nice compliment to Koans since you're actually
programming the game.

Again, if anyone is interested in meeting during the weekday day to talk
Ruby I'm available and interested.

Cheers,

Laura