[Chunky_bacon] Adding Devise to existing authentication in my Rails app

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:25:09 UTC 2011

I haven't worked with Devise, though I've heard a lot about it.  I think if
you're working with the generators then it should be smart enough to work
around your existing models.  All the same, I would recommend making a
commit using git before you try it, so you can throw out any changes if you
don't like the outcome.  Usually they just add a few lines of code here and
there anyway, so you could probably just copy and paste the differences.