[Chunky_bacon] Ruby Class Meeting Two Evenings Each Week ?

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 23:00:01 UTC 2011

I think it would be great for you guys to get together outside of class to
talk Ruby.  I can't really commit to teaching a second class a week, but if
you want to arrange something among yourselves I encourage you to do so.  It
may be better for you to get together without me and try stuff out.  At any
rate, I'll be happy to make myself available for questions or whatever.