[Chunky_bacon] Ruby class

Alexander Hancock alhancock83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:07:30 UTC 2011

Hey Ya'll (why did I just say Ya'll?)

Ruby class has been awesome. I'll be out of town next week but I wanted to
see if there are others in the group that would like to meet an extra day a
week or something to review what we've been doing, press on with projects,
and screw around with Ruby.

If anyone's interested, let me know. I'm totally down - just out of town for
the next week.

Cheers,
-Alex