[Chunky_bacon] Autotest

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:44:00 UTC 2011

Hey there Jay,

Yeah, I've worked with autotest and autospec some.  They're great tools to
use, especially if you abide by the ideas of Test Driven Development.  We
can definitely take a closer look at testing tools.  There's a lot out there
so the tough part is going to be deciding which ones to use.  Why don't we
finish up integrating our login system into our app this week and next week
we can talk testing.  Fun stuff.

- Robert