[cloud] first post?

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Thu Jun 25 19:25:32 UTC 2009

i agree with jason that we're not ready for a project. i think if it
happens it'll just fall out of these seminars. depending on how many
people are new to this field (if you are speak up), we'll see whether
having classes is worth it. i appreciate that some people are more
interested in distributed systems while others may be more interested
in decentralized networks. i think there is room for both of these
interests in this group.

i agree with shannon that we should meet up and just... shoot the
shit. see what people are interested in and where we go from there.

thanks,

ian