[Noisebridge-congress] Fwd: Apartments in Berlin

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:53:31 UTC 2009

Some useful links from Astera in Vienna.

She's rented a 7 person apartment in this building. There are still
rentals available in it, with one catch: the days immediately before
and after NYE are booked for every unit. She suggested that this might
not actually be too big of a problem, as for those two days we could
fairly easily find someplace else to stay (floor of her unit
perhaps?).

Obviously this is not as hassle-free as finding a single apartment
that is available throughout the duration of our window of need, but
as NYE draws nearer, the chances of that are rapidly diminishing due
to Silvester revelers booking up rooms for the days around the
holiday.

- Slim