[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal

Audrey Penven audrey.penven at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:51:41 UTC 2009

It seems weird to me to only have the "normal" number of people in an
apartment for the congress.  I'd say, the more people who feel like
crashing on the floor, the better.  The price goes down for all of us
that way, and it's not like we're going to be spending much time in
the apartment anyway.

Other conferences I've been to, there have been an average of six
people jammed in one hotel room (with a double bed).

This is not to say we should get to that level of shoving people in
the place...  but, 33 euros a night is kind of a lot.

- Audrey