[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal

Matt Feigal matt.feigal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:02:06 UTC 2009

Well, looks like I'm coming in a bit late, I see you're already up to 7.
But I also see the More the Merrier conversation going on.  If you're going
to pack in like sardines, let me know and I'll take a spot!

Otherwise, I see there are several small apartments left in the same
building that would get down to about 33 Euros with 4 people.  This is one
example, there are others with additional floor space
http://www.only-apartments.com/en/berlin/6454/
If your gang has at least 2 overflows who want to commit, tell me who is
committed and I'll book that room for Dec 27-30 (my dates). Price will vary
on people-count, of course.

Matt (age 37)

Message: 10

> Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:51:41 -0800
> From: Audrey Penven <audrey.penven at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal
> To: "Traveling to Europe for the Congress?"
>        <congress at lists.noisebridge.net>
>
> It seems weird to me to only have the "normal" number of people in an
> apartment for the congress.  I'd say, the more people who feel like
> crashing on the floor, the better.  The price goes down for all of us
> that way, and it's not like we're going to be spending much time in
> the apartment anyway.
>
> Other conferences I've been to, there have been an average of six
> people jammed in one hotel room (with a double bed).
>
> This is not to say we should get to that level of shoving people in
> the place...  but, 33 euros a night is kind of a lot.
>
> - Audrey
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I believe "the more the merrier".? My only stipulation is that I need a
> bed
> > or I become terribly cranky.
> >
> > Christie
> >
> > On Dec 14, 2009 10:17 AM, "Aaron Muszalski" <sfslim at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Personally, I'd love to see 7 in the space, not only for the social
> > aspect, but for the reduced price/person.
> >
> > Anyone else have an opinion?
> >
> > - Slim
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Christoph Maier
> > <cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com> wrote: ...

> --
"I’ve learned that even with all fights, heartbreak, and pain we’ve caused
each other over the years, at the end of a very long day - scotch is still
my friend."