[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal

Audrey Penven audrey.penven at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:06:33 UTC 2009

perhaps we can have one sardine apartment, and one apartment for those
who are less agreeable to having a crapton of people in the room.
So... those who are willing to pay more, and are more concerned with
having a bed can do that.  Those of us who have no problem sleeping on
whatever horizontal surface and would prefer to spend money on doing
things instead of on having a bed, can be happy as well.

I suspect there is a wide range of comfort tolerances here.  If we
divide ourselves based on that, I think we'll be happier.

- Audrey