[Noisebridge-congress] Apartments in Berlin: documented

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 20:46:24 UTC 2009

dear everyone,
I really can't afford the #3 unless we get more folks in, so...ill have to
back out unless that happens. Im sorry if that fucks things up, but..there
it is.
my preference would be a sardine and be with pals, but i have an offer of a
free floor but faaaaar away. is there room in other apartments? was it
decided that #3 was anti sardine?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> Ka-Ping Yee wrote, On 20091216 040559:
> > Rubin, everybody wants you.  You have options. :)
>
> Looks like I'm in #13, updated wiki. So we're not all cramming into a
> single room? But I wanted a snuggle buddy.
>
> --
> Rubin Abdi
> rubin at starset.net

doing stuff and making things
---
"A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His
profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the
history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David
Thoreau