[Noisebridge-congress] Apartments in Berlin: documented

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:18:36 UTC 2009

Speaking for myself only:

Space-, noise-, and restwise, I'm okay with sardines after the first
night (26th to 27th) at Friedrich #3. I just want one night to recover
from intercontinental economy class flight.

I'm okay with a DILUTED risk of having to pay a forfeited deposit,
i.e. not more than
300 euros * 2 /
(2 * (number of people on designated sleeping spots) +
 (number of people crashing elsewhere in the apartment)) ,
measured at the day of maximum occupancy,
in other words, LESS THAN 66.67 euros.

Christoph