[Noisebridge-congress] packing list for congress

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 23 07:57:06 UTC 2009

Thanks for the list.

Security, I've gone through and disabled traffic to all interfaces via
all ports except to my VPN server at home (port 53) and traffic through
the tunnel created by that VPN, also disabled IPv6 as a whole because
who the fuck uses that shit anyways. Other then my server getting pwned,
OpenVPN man in the middle 0day, a chink in the ipfw armor, or physical
attack, I think I'm pretty secure?

It would be kind of awesome if I could get a data only sim card, then I
wouldn't actually have to care about wifi security and my iPhuck.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net