[Noisebridge-congress] Flight arrivals for Congress

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 23 20:46:49 UTC 2009

So I would recommend for everyone, after they get in, to leave their new
contact info on some note paper somewhere really obvious near the front
door (like when you get a new local number or something).

I would also recommend keeping some other note paper near that as a log
book for when we want to be public to the rest of the group about what
we're up to, such as...

"20091223 1359, dropped off stuff, got key, went to bar XYZ. --Rubin"

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net