[Noisebridge-congress] Flight arrivals for Congress

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 13:01:43 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 22:48 -0800, aestetix aestetix wrote:
> My flight gets in to Berlin at 4:45pm on December 26. I'm assuming I
> should just go straight to our hotel/apartment.
>
> When is everyone else getting in? Do we have a meeting point or time?

Sorry for having dropped the ball on this for 3 days ...

I'll arrive at Tegel Airport from Frankfurt with United 8887
(= Lusthansa 182), scheduled 15:40 - 16:45.

So we'll probably meet in Frankfurt, while waiting to board.

Looks like Matt Feigal is going to be the first to arrive at the
apartment - we just talked on the phone.
I have his number and we'll try to get in touch ASAP, once I'm on German
soil.
I'll proceed as directly as possible to Friedrich-3
(which might be somewhat _interesting_ on the 2nd Christmas day, when a
lot of public transportation will run at a reduced schedule),
to dump my baggage there.
If I don't find Matt, or the guys who hand out keys to the apartment,
the fallback solution is to crash at Friedrich-13 until we get a key.

See you in Frankfurt, probably.

Christoph