[Noisebridge-congress] Arrival

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 00:10:29 UTC 2009

See you all tomorrow.  Have a good flight.

I highly recommend registering on the 26th, if you have any energy at all, as there will be 4,500 people registering on the 27th.

If anyone needs a place to land, and can't get into their apartment of choice, I should be at Boxhagenerstr. 53, apt 19 (4th floor) after getting breakfast (from 10am to about 1pm, with a bunch of geeks).

My German mobile:

     +49 173 492 7542

Mitch.