[Noisebridge-congress] Arrival

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 07:22:39 UTC 2009

My flight was late arriving in Frankfurt so I missed my connection.  I´ll be
arriving 3 hours late.  My phone doesn´t work, so I have limited
communications.  Could someone contact Ping to let him know

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Ka-Ping Yee <noisebridge at zesty.ca> wrote:

> I've arrived at Friedrichs 13.  My phone works (+1 510 612-1824);
> try texting if you have the option, as it's cheaper.
>
> For the others heading this way -- getting here is not too hard.
> You can take the TXL-Alexanderplatz bus for 1.30, then ride the
> U5 to Samariterstrasse.  Walk south on any street until you hit
> Boxhagener and continue to 53.
>
> Christie, I expect to be here tomorrow morning, so you can just
> head this way.
>
> See you all soon!
>

> -- Ping

_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?