[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge.de

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 11:41:47 UTC 2009

So some guy knocked on our door today.  He told me we'd have to remove the
beautiful sticker on the wall outside the apartment or we would be charged
the deposit.

Not surprising.  Just sayin'.

But these guys are fast to notice stuff and don't mess around.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it, you MUST come by Freidrichs 13 and have a
look.  It's simply beautiful.

Christie
(Is there by chance a solvent that'll remove that without much fuss?)
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?