[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge.de

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:57:26 UTC 2009

I think it should stay up at least until people get the chance to see it.
It really is a thing of beauty.  Perhaps if it comes up again we can simply
make it clear that it is not staying.  It looks so much like it belongs
there I'm sure they were just worried that it would remain after we leave,
or at least leave something behind.

I was mostly about "I don't really know what it is" about it. Now I know
more!

Oh, and as an aside... it'd probably be a good idea for people not named on
the lease to answer the door.  These folks seem like vigilant sticklers.
But I think we can be the right kind of tenants because we do have respect.