[Noisebridge-congress] Lots o' free couch room

Meredith Scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:10:07 UTC 2009

It's a big apartment with 3 free rooms, lots of futon/ couch space,
about a 5 minute walk from Osloer station/seestra├če station.
It's on the 2nd floor, with stairs only, so for those with mobility
issues might have trouble.
There's not much extra bedding.
Let me know if you'd like to join- I would love notto be the only
person in the place.
Mer
Drawing and making

On Dec 29, 2009, at 15:16, Christoph Maier <cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com