[Noisebridge-congress] Lots o' free couch room

Meredith Scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:10:07 UTC 2009

It's a big apartment with 3 free rooms, lots of futon/ couch space,
about a 5 minute walk from Osloer station/seestraße station.
It's on the 2nd floor, with stairs only, so for those with mobility
issues might have trouble.
There's not much extra bedding.
Let me know if you'd like to join- I would love notto be the only
person in the place.
Mer
Drawing and making

On Dec 29, 2009, at 15:16, Christoph Maier <cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com