[Noisebridge-congress] Apartments in Berlin: documented

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:37:42 UTC 2009

you'll have to forgive me..when are the dates we have the apartment for?

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Christoph Maier <
cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking for myself only:
>
> Space-, noise-, and restwise, I'm okay with sardines after the first
> night (26th to 27th) at Friedrich #3. I just want one night to recover
> from intercontinental economy class flight.
>
> I'm okay with a DILUTED risk of having to pay a forfeited deposit,
> i.e. not more than
> 300 euros * 2 /
> (2 * (number of people on designated sleeping spots) +
>  (number of people crashing elsewhere in the apartment)) ,
> measured at the day of maximum occupancy,
> in other words, LESS THAN 66.67 euros.
>
> Christoph
>

> On Sun, 2009-12-20 at 20:46 +0000, meredith scheff wrote:
> > dear everyone,
> > I really can't afford the #3 unless we get more folks in, so...ill
> > have to back out unless that happens. Im sorry if that fucks things
> > up, but..there it is.
> > my preference would be a sardine and be with pals, but i have an offer
> > of a free floor but faaaaar away. is there room in other apartments?
> > was it decided that #3 was anti sardine?
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> >         Ka-Ping Yee wrote, On 20091216 040559:
> >         > Rubin, everybody wants you.  You have options. :)
> >

> >         Looks like I'm in #13, updated wiki. So we're not all cramming
> >         into a
> >         single room? But I wanted a snuggle buddy.
> >
> >         --
> >         Rubin Abdi
> >         rubin at starset.net

doing stuff and making things
---
"A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His
profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the
history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David
Thoreau