[Noisebridge-congress] Bed available, Friedrichs 3

Matt Feigal matt.feigal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 11:13:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,
We've had one of our beds in Friedrichs 3 open up.  If you know someone
looking for a real bed, find me or Christoph to arrange it (or knock on our
door, or sign up on the wiki).  Dates available: Dec 26-30.  Costs will be
shared on any night you stay, so approx 30/night

Cheers,
Matt
+31-62-783-6090

--
"I’ve learned that even with all fights, heartbreak, and pain we’ve caused
each other over the years, at the end of a very long day - scotch is still