[Noisebridge-congress] SIM cards

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Dec 26 16:36:25 UTC 2009

Some of us are looking for cards because we're flipping the fuck out not
being connected to the internet 24/7. I'm starting a thread to gather
information on where the hell to find some that work well.

So far today a few of us from the Noisebridge apartment went walking
around the neighborhood and was unable to find any stores that has SIM
cards available. The rest of the them are closed use to the holidays.
Sad panda, fuckers.

I saw a Tmo store near Alexander, and a bunch of other stores.

I'm a the Congress now, I'm sure we'll hit the pay load tomorrow.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net