[Noisebridge-congress] Want accommodation in Berlin?

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 03:23:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 17:04 -0800, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> Ka-Ping Yee wrote, On 20091130 170532:
> > I offer the following as a possibly efficient way to organize ourselves:
> >
> >       http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=txdq_GW6UuDADULAQj4M16g
> >
> > Could you add a row to this spreadsheet if you are looking for
> > accommodation in Berlin?
>
> Just as a tip, in the future I'd recommend using the wiki for such
> things. Works just as well. :)

Come to think of it, yes, the wiki would work just as well if not
better, but for now, the Google spreadsheet fulfills the purpose.
I updated my arrival time; 26DEC2009, 16:45 @TXL.

Now for the ... interesting ... task to find a place.

As I understand, we need to cover the time between Dec. 25 and Jan. 07,
right?

... and how would we get a commitment to pay once we work something out?
This may turn out to be somewhat tricky ...

Christoph