[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge apartment in Berlin

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:13:27 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Christoph Maier
<cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've procrastinated quite a while looking for a place,
> so I need to do things fast now.
>
> Aaron, have you found something for yourself from Sunday on?

>From Sunday on? Which Sunday?

Not that it matters really, as I've not yet made any housing
arrangements for Berlin. Even though I arrive there this coming
Tuesday.

A Noisebridge haus would be excellent.

As mentioned previously, if such a thing actually manifests, I would
like to stay there, as would Audrey and Valerie. (Not sure if both of
them put their info into the spreadsheet.) Not sure how that affects
the room count, exactly; while we don't need three beds, two would be
nice, as would a door. But: for the right place (ie cheap) we're
-very- flexible.

Here's a link Valerie found for Berlin classifieds in English which
may be of some help:

http://exberliner.net/

And again, my thanks for offering to investigate this. Whether it
comes to pass or not (fingers crossed!) I'd definitely like to buy you
a stein of beer or three in Berlin.

Prosit!

- Slim