[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge apartment in Berlin

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:38:42 UTC 2009

sounds good. I have no qualms with dungeons, at this point in my finances :P

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> Ben Kochie wrote, On 20091211 133516:
> > I just talked to another hacker who is in the US right now and won't be
> > back in Berlin until Dec 2nd.  He said he would be willing to sublet his
> > place for 26c3 to hackers who know how to clean up after themselvs.
>
> I am down for this, any idea how many people can crash there and the
> cost? Address? Dungeon?
>
> --
> Rubin Abdi
> rubin at starset.net

doing stuff and making things
---
"A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His
profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the
history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David
Thoreau