[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal

Ka-Ping Yee noisebridge at zesty.ca
Mon Dec 14 19:07:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

> I believe "the more the merrier".

Well... it might be a little easier for you to say than for me.  At the
moment I'm the one assuming the risk, so keeping to the terms of our
rental agreement is perhaps more on my mind than on everyone else's. :)

Aaron mentioned that Astera has done this before, so I'll ask her about
it.  For the moment, I'd like to consider the six of us the official
occupants and place Christoph first on the waiting list, which I believe
is the same as what Astera is doing with her apartment.  I'll let you
all know how I feel about this after I've talked to Astera.

> My only stipulation is that I need a bed or I become terribly cranky.

Yes, I do too.  The apartment has two single beds, a double bed, and
two single sofa-beds, which is enough for six with beds.  Or possibly
seven, if Aaron/Audrey/Valerie share.

-- Ping