[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal

Ka-Ping Yee noisebridge at zesty.ca
Tue Dec 15 02:21:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

Okay, I count five more who are interested (Christoph, Meredith,
Aestetix, Matt, Rubin).  Should be fun!  It'll be tight, though --
keep in mind this place has only one bathroom, so I don't think we
should add more.

I'd like to keep an upper bound on complexity, so here's what I suggest.

There will be six keys.  These keys will go to the six people on the
"official" list.  These people also have dibs on the six bed spots,
in the order they committed.  Also, these will be the people I deal
with for money stuff.

If you aren't on that list and want to join, then:

   - Find one of the six Keymasters who is willing to be your host,
     i.e. to share their key with you and pay me for your share.

   - Post here to say who your host is and how many nights you're
     staying, so I can recalculate the costs.

I previously said we'd divide the costs equally per person per night.
It seems reasonable that people sleeping on the floor should pay less,
so let's say (to pick an easy number) they pay half as much per night.

That's it... sound good?

Looking forward to exploring Berlin with you,

-- ?!ng