[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:45:13 UTC 2009

It sounds like this is working out and that most people will have beds with
a few on the floor.  I would like to stay in the larger apartment with more
people as I originally confirmed for.  However I think I would like a real
bed and am willing to pay a higher rate for that.
  On a related note, what are people doing after the apartment?  I leave
Berlin on the 2nd and so need to find a place for a few more nights.  Anyone
know of a good hostel or cheap hotel that might still have a bed available?

Ben