[Noisebridge-congress] 30th Dec and on

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:42:24 UTC 2009

Where are they staying? It sounds great, especially if we can all get in on
this.  Sign me up!  I'd much rather hang with hackers than random
Berliners.  (Although donuts are awfully tasty.)

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?