[Noisebridge-congress] Flight arrivals for Congress

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:36:44 UTC 2009

Mitch, sounds like Ping will be there a day earlier than me, so I should be
fine in getting my stuff in, then quickly heading off to the congress to
register.  Thanks for the offer, though!

Ping, we should coordinate meeting times so you don't have to hang around
the apartment all day waiting for people to trickle in to give them their
keys, but we also don't have to be hauling our luggage around hither and yon
hunting you down.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?