[Noisebridge-congress] a question

Audrey Penven audrey.penven at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:53:15 UTC 2009

awesome.

A fun thing to keep in mind - the address numbers don't follow the
same logic as addresses here where even numbers are on one side and
odd on the other.  It seems that they start on one side of the street,
count up consecutively and then cross the street at the end,
continuing back to the beginning of the street.  This makes for some
great getting lost in the cold adventures.

-Audrey