[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge.de

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 12:12:42 UTC 2009

Rubin sez:

"It is a vinyl sticker - no solvent needed. I will peel it off when I
get home."

[This communiqué was sent from a handcrank-powered field radio whilst
riding a motorized velocipede and fending off zombies with a
bumbershoot. The author sincerely regrets the consequent brevity and
apologizes for any typographical error.]