[Noisebridge-congress] SIM cards

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:51:23 UTC 2009

I asked Jake's friend who helped him get his sim.  She was mentioning that
Fonic was an off brand repackaging of the O2 network.  She was mentioning it
was only €2.50 a day for data access.  Fonic.de is their website.  She was
saying you could pick up at Staples and other places listed on their
website.

Christie