[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge.de

Ka-Ping Yee noisebridge at zesty.ca
Mon Dec 28 16:01:56 UTC 2009

Hey Rubin,

Thanks for taking charge of dealing with this.  I can pick up an
extension cord (or anything else that might help) if no one has
one; let me know by text or e-mail.

Yeah, calling the landlord is worth a try -- his name is Marcin,
and his number is +49 (0) 1778 537 158.  Maybe he'll have some
suggestions or there might be alternatives to paying the deposit?
Anyway, don't panic, give it a good shot, and if it turns out that
we can't avoid losing the deposit, let's meet when we're all back
at the apartment to decide how we're going to deal with that.

Thanks,

-- Ping