[Noisebridge-congress] SIM cards

Reed Kennedy reed at notfine.com
Thu Nov 12 20:54:53 UTC 2009

Speaking from knowledge gained in Asia in 2007:

Unless you can find a company that offers service in several of the
countries you'll be in, just buy a new SIM for each country. Even if you can
find a provider that serves multiple countries, if you buy the SIM in
Germany they will often charge you roaming rates in, say, Austria.

As for plans and what to pay, this looks useful:
http://www.phone-guide-germany.com/category/price-plans/

Cheers,
Reed.