[Noisebridge-congress] SIM cards

Audrey Penven audrey.penven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:08:23 UTC 2009

I got a German phone - craptastic prepaid thing.  It was most useful
for text messages, and I got it for 30 euros, across the street from
the congress center.  I didn't try to use it in other countries.

Anyway, a trick that Nicole did when she was there - she was using her
iPod Touch as a cellphone.  Using wifi and skype.  That's an option,
though not as reliable as an actual phone.

- Audrey