[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment hunting in Berlin for the 26c3?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Tue Oct 20 22:12:18 UTC 2009

Hi there,

A number of people have contacted me regarding housing for the 26c3. If
we want to have a Noisebridge apartment, we'll need to get everyone on
board and committed (with money in hand) soon.

Here's a great website for renting housing in Berlin:
http://www.ferienwohnung-zimmer-berlin.de/Unterkuenfte-eng/u_list.php?a=shortlist

I'm currently looking at staying in a shared apartment with some other
Tor folks or I'll be at the Park Inn during the Congress. I might be
convinced to go in on a shared apartment for the entire trip if we have
the right people and the right level of commitment...

Best,
Jake