[Noisebridge-congress] Failed to acquire ticket

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:38:12 UTC 2010

Did they sell out?

If you want a ticket for 27C3, you will definitely need to sit in front of your computer on the exact time the tickets go on sale for the 3rd round.  Don't miss out.

And do be aware that you need to register at least 24 hours before the system will allow you to actually purchase any tickets -- so register now.

Mitch.