[Noisebridge-congress] 27C3 Noisebridge list

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Oct 23 03:29:55 UTC 2010

Are you going? Feel like making it easier for others to find and get a
hold of you in Berlin? Add some contact info to this list...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/27C3

Gathering folks contact info last year was a slight bit of a pain,
thinking this list might make things easier. I'm not super concerned
with putting my local number up there whenever I get a SIM card since
it's only going to last while I'm in Berlin.

Additionally if you know you're going, you could simply just toss your
name there without any contact info, unless you're into that whole
anonymous thing.

I'm also going to try to dig up some stuff regarding activating an O2
SIM card and link it off of that page. If you find anything else you
think other Noisebridge travelers might find useful, toss it up onto
that page. :)

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net