[Noisebridge-congress] apartment in Berlin

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:54:45 UTC 2010

That'd work well for me.  I'm looking at these two sites that I've used before:

http://www.ferienwohnung-zimmer-berlin.de

http://www.only-apartments.com/

Lots of places to choose from.  I'm primarily looking in Pranzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg, and Mitte, since these are the cool neighborhoods, and they are close to BCC.

Mitch.