[Noisebridge-congress] 27c3

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 10:26:43 UTC 2010

maybe. Might be in the neighborhood anyways. I might skip 27c3 and just
visit y'all, because it really wasnt that worth it for a non-programer.
Roboexotica, however..

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I'm going to 27C3!  I'll be missing Roboexotica, though.
>
> Wanna get an apartment in Berlin again?
>
> Mitch.
>

> -----------------------
> > Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 23:45:40 -0700
> > From: rubin at starset.net
> > To: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
> > Subject: [Noisebridge-congress] 27c3
>

> > Anyone?
> >
> > European travel plans for me this year include Berlin, Vienna, and a
> > mystery city!
> >
> > --
> > Rubin Abdi
> > rubin at starset.net

doing stuff and making things
---
"The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of the visual
brain, to acquire knowledge; ...artists are, in a sense, neurologists who
study the capacities of the visual brain with techniques that are unique to
them. ." -Semir Zeki