[Noisebridge-congress] 27c3

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 04:33:16 UTC 2010

Unfortuneately, because of my work schedule and limited time off I plan to
go to Istanbul the weekend before xmas, continue on to Berlin on xmas day
and come back a day or two after new years.  The best prices I'm finding are
around $2K.  I'll swing that if there's no alternative.

Ben

On Sep 7, 2010 9:01 PM, "Mitch Altman" <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

 > Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:35:45 -0700
> From: rubin at starset.net

> To: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-congress] 27c3

> > Ben Rupert wrote, On 20100907 193133: > > Has anyone looked into flights
to Berlin from SF? So...
I just did a search on kayak.com, and see that if I fly from SFO to TXL
(Berlin Tegel) on xmas day (25-Dec), and return on 7-Jan, the price is $869,
which isn't too bad.

Mitch.