[Noisebridge-congress] cut you bring?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 20:25:11 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
I'm making a list of things which we need for another food hacking base project which we want to run at 28c3. Well I wonder if someone would sacrifice and buy and brought some iron cast pans, they are heavy I know but they are great and quite cheap in U|SA compared to Europe. I'd pay if possible at the spot because I'm now getting the donations together, however this purchase especially I would back up with my money if necessary. It will be less than 100 dollars for sure.

We will have to discuss within the group what to do with the pans after the event yet, however  they will put in a good use that I'm quite sure about that ...

Please send me an email if you would be willing to help me with this.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_hacking_base

PS It would be great if somebody could get a nutritional yeasts too, they are really hard to come by around Europe (most of them are baking yeast).