[Noisebridge-congress] I have never been to germany in the winter and would like very much to know how to not freeze balls

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:59:38 UTC 2011

so i'm on the right track then, i was planning to wear hiking boots,
got some leggings to wear under pants, longsleeves and other layers,
hoodies, long wool coat, fingerless gloves and leather gloves to wear
over them, scarf/hat.

i did in fact read the page and take the quiz on the EFF site about
border controls on information, planning to store nothing on my
computing devices during actual traveling.