[Noisebridge-congress] Another one

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:07:14 UTC 2011

Everything you need at Camp is available at Camp except for a tent, sleeping bag, and pad to sleep on.  If it is anything at all like Camp2007, Camp will have plenty of water, plenty of great food, showers, toilets, thousands of way cool people, lots of amazing talks, lots of amazing workshops -- all day, all night, for 5 days.  All you need is a plane ticket and a ticket to Camp.  You can get a ticket to Camp here:http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Tickets I got my airplane tickets through kayak.com (they don't take a fee, and they're an agragator that looks at lots of airlines and other airline ticket sites). See you at Camp! Cheers,Mitch.